It features even volume distribution, confidence-inspiring width, a refined rocker profile for surf performance as well as flatwater glide. An excellent windsurf board for beginners on flatwater as well as more advanced windsurfers in waves.
New ERGO-GRIP carry handle = Easier Transport + Less Fatigue!
Particularly long and specifically shaped for multi-purpose navigation, the BIC SUP Wind boards offer the advantage of being able to double-up as windsurf boards in light wind conditions. Their large volume and width make them also suitable for beginners. The 11’6, 10’6 and 10’6 Air BIC SUP Wind boards offer therefore the extra appeal of a dual-program.
- Surf-Inspired Longboard Shapes for stable flat water cruising and wave surfing performance
- Attachment Points – Leash plug at tail + two attachment points in front of standing area for securing gear
- Embossed EVA deck pad is plush and comfortable while offering excellent traction
- Moderate rocker profile to maintain glide in flat water while still performing in the surf zone
- Round Thumb Tail shape for smooth rail transfers and pivot turns