Matunas is a stand out favourite!
Matunas is the original, world first,all natural, eco-friendly, non-soy based, biodegradable surf wax
All fragrances and ingredients are locally sourced from their 25 acre farm
With over a dozen team riders using the brand the proof is in the pudding
This stuff provides great grip, and is completely eco friendly and biodegradable. It’s non-soy based, and the fragrances are from real strawberries, raspberries, and jasmine flowers.
Ditch the chemicals, and enjoy the waves with this all natural wax!
- Completely Eco-Friendly: All Natural, organic, Biodegradable, & non-toxic
- Provides excellent grip, even better than those chemical based competitors
- Wrappers printed with recycled ink on 100% recycled paper
HOW TO WAX YOUR BOARD
- Use BASE wax for the base coat. This is a hard wax designed to keep bumps hard and not melt in the sun
- Cross thatch the board and apply the wax softly to start. You will see the bumps rise where the thatches were cross
- Use increasing pressure and get at least half a block of base wax on there
- Now your ready to go. Apply COOL or WARM wax as a top coat when you get to the beach