The NSP Elements Fish is constructed from secure cell, fully fused EPS foam that’s laminated and vacuum molded with a combination of high grade fiberglass and epoxy resin. A durable polyurethane coating is integrated within the mould and then completed with a performance hybrid finish.
- Eco–friendly shape molded SecureCell EPS core.
- HDT vacuum molded construction
- Durable epoxy
- Gel coat skin
- Hand polished rails
- Matt deck and speed finish bottom
- Enhanced performance and visual appeal
- Full colour bottom and rails
- FCS twin tab boxes
- Fins included with each board
|5’6”||19 3/4”||2 1/8”||33||3xM7|
Kirsty Delport going to town on an Elements Shredsta'bit of an Anomaly in the line-up, because it's only ever been available as a 5'6" and 6'0" (it's as big as Kirsty)#NSPsurfnsup #NSP #NSPSurf #livetheadventure #surfing #paddling #balance #outdoors #epoxy #catchmorewaves #ecoboard #sustainablesurf #harmlessvest #ifitswellsrideit
Posted by NSP – Surf and Stand Up Paddle Boards on Tuesday, March 12, 2019