If you’re only getting out on the water in the warm months from December to March, a spring suit will do a good job of keeping you warm. Made of 2mm thick neoprene on the torso and the arms and legs, it’s made for use in cool water: 17 – 20° C.
WARMTH & STRETCH
• 100% Super Stretch light neoprene – lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, easier to put on and take off, and allows for more freedom of movement
• Thermal lining insulates heat and dries fast
• Tailored fit – anatomically correct engineered body lines allow for unrestricted performance and warmth
DURABLE & WATERTIGHT
• Chest-zip entry, minimal bulk with contoured water tight design
• Tripled glued, double stitched seam only penetrates one side of the neoprene, allowing high stretch, strength and minimal water entry
• Easy access secure key cord
• Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
• Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit.