Fusion Parabolic Construction is a good choice for surfers who want a light board with a lively responsive feel, but don’t want to sacrifice durability or consistent in their board’s flex pattern. Treat yourself to next level flex and performance.
- Surftech’s Fusion Parabolic Construction is exclusively used on Walden surfboards.
- A fused cell EPS core provides response and flotation, while an e-glass and epoxy resin layup increase durability with the highest strength to weight ratio available.
- For added toughness, we’ve added a full biax deck patch with 45° angles. The deck patch reduces denting of the deck and distributes power evenly through the board.
- The Magic Model in Fusion Parabolic Construction is the perfect ride anything, do everything performance board.
- Traditionalists will enjoy stability though noserides while modern surfers will love the spring and projection out of bottom turns. All surfers will appreciate a construction that increases board longevity.
|9’0||22. 1/4″||2.3/4”||67.6 ltr|
Fins not included.