20 – 27 JUNE 2020 in Canggu, Bali
Have you been dreaming of an affordable, tropical getaway? Join us for an unforgettable 7-night retreat, experiencing some of the best surf breaks, food and yoga that Bali has to offer.
Our retreat is for everyone, you don’t even have to surf!
From beginners to advanced surfers, to those that have never surfed before or are non-surfers including couples and friends (don’t worry we’ll have plenty for you to do too)!
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!
Where the rice-fields meet the beaches, welcome to Canggu (pronounced chung-gu). Our accommodation is right in the heart of Canggu, one of Bali’s most happening towns. A once sleepy fishing village, Canggu is now bustling with shops, bars, restaurants and of course, incredible surf breaks.
Bali has consistent, year-round swell that offers incredible opportunities for all levels. There will be a pumping selection of 3-6 foot waves for intermediate – advanced surfers and smaller waves for newbies and beginners. Oh and did we mention that the water will be at LEAST 10 degrees warmer in Bali! No more wetsuits!
For real beginners, we start the retreat with a poolside surfing lesson and offer tailored lessons to help you feel comfortable and confident. For those more advanced, we will have a guide who will take you to the best spots each day based on conditions. All organised by us and tailored to your ability.
If it’s tranquillity you are after, don’t fret, stop inside our accommodation just a couple minutes walk from Echo Beach, you will fall into the ultimate state of relaxation. This beautiful hotel we’ll be calling home for the week offers traditional Balinese hospitality, an outdoor swimming pool, spa, yoga space and cafe with fresh, delicious food.
The food in Bali is mouth-watering. Nourish your body with everything from traditional Indonesian meals such as Rendang (Beef Redang) and Nasi Goreng (Fried Rice), to western Smashed Avocado with Dukkah and Goats Cheese and gluten free bread, Canggu has it all. The area in which we’re staying is accustomed to the traveller and expat lifestyle, therefore should you have any dietary requirements, you will find everything from Instagram-worthy paleo and vegan options, to a traditional Balinese Babi Guling (Spit Roast Pig) with extra sambal (chilli)!
When we’re not surfing, there’s beach time, yoga, massages, a day excursion to the cultural centre of Ubud experiencing the cooler highlands, tropical forests and traditional Balinese life and even some bar hopping around some of Canggu’s best nightlife. You can join in on as much or as little as you like, and don’t worry, we’ll also leave you some time to explore on your own.
For those that don’t surf, there is plenty to do. Joining in on daily adventures and relaxing on the chosen beach, experiencing local cafes and shopping (there are plenty, close to our accommodation) or have a lay day by the pool. Every day is flexible and suitable for everyone. We aim ensure EVERY guest has an amazing experience every day and have no doubt that you will.
Relax, unwind, have fun and enjoy all that Bali has to offer on the trip of a lifetime.
FROM FLIGHTS TO YOUR VERY OWN SCOOTER!
Your flights with Emirates (Auckland to Denpasar return), accommodation, breakfast, yoga, surf lessons (gear provided or bring your own) are all included. We’re even providing your own scooter so you can head out and explore nearby villages.
Please note: If you’re coming from overseas or would like to have an extended stay, please subtract $950 from your booking price. We do however encourage you to join us on our discounted flights with the whole crew.
- Pre-Bali surf lesson at Te Arai on the Saturday 30th or Sunday 31st of May 2020 (all equipment included).
- Return (direct) flights to Bali with Emirates, meals and entertainment on board + 2 x pieces of check-in luggage totalling 25kg for surfboard and luggage)(Depart: Auckland Emirates (EK451) Saturday, 20 June 2019 at 12:50AM / Arrive: Auckland Emirates (EK450) Sunday, 28 June 2019 at 4:30AM).
- Return airport transfers to Canggu
- Welcome drink upon arrival
- 7-nights accommodation, double or twin share, air-conditioned with pool.
- Daily breakfast.
- Daily beach & surf safaris in our surf vans with the option of surf lessons for beginners.
- All transport including local boats to reef breaks for intermediate surfers
- Daily yoga classes.
- Daily sauna sessions.
- 2 x 1 hour massages.
- Day trip to Ubud
- Night trip to local beach clubs
- Your own scooter or shared scooter with partner/ friend
- All surfing gear – for beginner surfers we suggest to use our fun-boards and long-boards to minimise your luggage. (you may also choose to bring your own gear).
COST $3,850 PER PERSON