Saturday 15th – Saturday 22nd June in Canggu, Bali
Escape the NZ winter and join us for an unforgettable 7 night retreat taking in the best surfing that Bali has to offer, in one of the coolest spots on the Balinese coast.
Book your Bali Surf Camp with Aotearoa Surf
On arrival in Denpasar, we travel north west to our base for the week, one of the hottest spots in Bali right now – Canggu.
We’re staying in the heart of Canggu, just a couple of minutes walk from Echo Beach. The vibrant hotel we’ll be calling home for the week offers traditional Balinese hospitality, an outdoor swimming pool, spa, yoga space and cafe with fresh and delicious food.
There’s a welcome drink on arrival, we’ll get settled in and start unpacking the awesome itinerary we have planned for you.
Every day starts with breakfast, then we jump in the surf van and head to the best surfing spot in Bali on the day. It might be Canggu, Old Mans, Kuta, Jimbaran or somewhere further afield.
Surfing lessons will focus on advancing your surfing skills and are tailored to your ability, so this is a trip you can come on whether you’re a complete beginner or an experienced surfer.
When we’re not surfing, there’s yoga and a day excursion to the cultural centre of Ubud but don’t worry – we’ll also leave you plenty of time to explore on your own.
This Adult Surf Camp is for all ages and stages or non surfers. We understand some partners may not surf. Thats ok.
There is plenty to do joining in on daily adventures, enjoying the beach on the day, local cafes and shops, our cultural excursion and night time activities. We ensure everyone has an amazing experience every day, every time!
Get onboard a trip of a lifetime!
From flights to your own scooter
Your flights with Emirates (Auckland to Denpasar return), accommodation, breakfast, yoga, surf lessons (gear provided or bring your own) are all included. We’re even providing your own scooter so you can head out and explore nearby villages.
Canggu is the place to be
It’s where rice field vistas meet beautiful sand beaches and you don’t have to compromise on dining and nightlife.
It’s packed with excellent restaurants (new ones open all the time), beachfront bars, shopping and of course, world class surf breaks.
$3,850 per person
FREE Pre NZ Surf Lesson for the Bali Surf Retreat team @ Te Arai on the 24th or 25th of May 2019
(all equipment included)
- Return direct flights to Bali with Emirates, meals and entertainment on board + 2x pieces of checkin luggage totalling 30kg for surfboard and shopping)
Depart Auckland Emirates (EK451) Saturday, 15 June 2019 at 12:50.
Arrive back to Auckland Emirates (EK450) Sunday, 23 June 2019 at 4:30
- Return transport to and from Canggu from Denpasar airport
- Welcome drink on arrival
- 7 nights accommodation at our beautiful eco resort, double or twin share, air conditioned with pool. 2 minutes walk to Echo beach, local cafe’s, shops and bali beach club. The eco resort is small, private, and has a real personal feel with tropical balinese gardens. Its the best in the area!
- Daily breakfast
- Daily surf safari in our surf vans, surf lessons and yoga – if your not surfing join in on the daily adventure and enjoy lazing on new beaches and the local cafes and shops, or have a lay day off. Every day is flexible and suitable for everyone
- Day trip to Ubud cultural centre, experiencing the cooler highlands, tropical forests and traditional Balinese life.
- Night trips to Bali beach clubs
- Personal scooter
- All surfing gear or you can choose to bring your own – for beginner surfers we suggest to use our surfboards to minimise your travel. But do bring your shortboard, minimal or long board.
- Our eco resort is located right next to the beach so you can choose to have a day off from our itinerary allowing you to relax, take time out at the pool or simply explore the local area)
You will need a valid passport (with 6 months or more validity at the time of travel) and to arrange your own travel insurance.
If you are attending by yourself, we will partner you up with a like-minded surfer in twin share accommodation. If you would like a private room this can be arranged – simply add $270 to your total booking.
If you wish to have different flights for an extended stay then please subtract flight costs of $950 and arrange your own flights. You need to be able to arrive at our Eco resort at Echo beach, Canggu after 2pm on Saturday 15 June, Bali time.
We encourage you to join the retreat crew on our prebooked discounted flights
$850 non refundable deposit is required to reserve your space and payment needs to be made in full by 31st March 2019.
After this date full payment required
Credit cards accepted. (please add 3.0% credit card fees of $115)