Kids Surfing Summer Program (4 Lessons)
Our summer school program allows kids 15yo and under to learn surfing and progress over 5 days of coaching! Everyone receives a Surfing NZ Wave Warrior log book to track their progress and have this signed off by their coach. All surfboards and wetsuits provided.
5 lessons for $129!
If you have a wetsuit please bring it with you!
Operating from 9.30am to 11am every weekday right through the summer school holidays at Te Arai beach. The #1 local beach, prestine white sand, untouched, with consistant ocean conditions.
Changing rooms and toilets available.
Book directly into this program here
We progress every participant through to get them surfing as best they can over 4 lessons.
This is a fun, holistic and challenging program!
- Beach awareness, understanding the wind and waves, staying safe at the beach.
- Surfboard design and use, sea entry and correct surfboard handling.
- Catching waves with correct body and hand position, stopping your surfboard.
- Catching waves with paddling, learning the pop up to stand technique.
- Standing surfing position and riding a wave for as long as possible.
What to bring:
- Warm change of clothes.
Or please book in directly into this program here